how do i do heroin

Talk about anything you want, as long as it's about JBMod!
JBMan

how do i do heroin

Post by JBMan »

[money] [money] [money] [money] [money] [money] [money] [money] [money] 8-) 8-) :? :? :? :? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: [jbguyangry] [jbguyangry] [jbguy] [heroin] [heroin] [heroin] [heroin] how do i do heroin i tried injecting injesting and all the other stuff and it doesnt work was i scammed or should tripple the dose infront of a cop i hope the rules dont have anything against that i wouldnt know cuz i didint read them thanks in advance and also what does BBCode mean whats ur BBC code [awesome]
No means yes And yes means JBMod [jbguy]
jhris

Re: how do i do heroin

Post by jhris »

JBMan wrote:[money] [money] [money] [money] [money] [money] [money] [money] [money] 8-) 8-) :? :? :? :? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: [jbguyangry] [jbguyangry] [jbguy] [heroin] [heroin] [heroin] [heroin] how do i do heroin i tried injecting injesting and all the other stuff and it doesnt work was i scammed or should tripple the dose infront of a cop i hope the rules dont have anything against that i wouldnt know cuz i didint read them thanks in advance and also what does BBCode mean whats ur BBC code [awesome]
yu need to go trick or treating...... ... [heroin] [heroin] [heroin] [awesome] [awesome] [awesome] i fucking love jbmod!!!
ImageImageImageImage
jhris

Re: how do i do heroin

Post by jhris »

jhris wrote:
JBMan wrote:[money] [money] [money] [money] [money] [money] [money] [money] [money] 8-) 8-) :? :? :? :? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: [jbguyangry] [jbguyangry] [jbguy] [heroin] [heroin] [heroin] [heroin] how do i do heroin i tried injecting injesting and all the other stuff and it doesnt work was i scammed or should tripple the dose infront of a cop i hope the rules dont have anything against that i wouldnt know cuz i didint read them thanks in advance and also what does BBCode mean whats ur BBC code [awesome]
yu need to go trick or treating...... ... [heroin] [heroin] [heroin] [awesome] [awesome] [awesome] i loving love jbmod!!!
ImageImageImageImage