[UPDATE] Forum Ownership Change

Rules & announcements for the forum. Must read!
bart
Site Admin
Steam: notbartyt

[UPDATE] Forum Ownership Change

Post by bart »

tl;dr: I am the new owner; messages, attachments and roles are preserved.

The original forum shut down on the 27th of September, 2024. NoCaps sent me the files so I'm re-hosting it.

Changes:
  • Smileys are now :name: instead of [name]. This breaks old posts but that's fine because every forum needs to have at least a few posts which are broken by formatting changes
  • EMail verification is no longer in place (due to technical constraints)
  • Less restrictions on files (for example, archives can now be 25MiB) and more formats are supported (*.vmf, *.bsp, *.vpk, *.nc, etc.)
  • Limits are heightened (like more PM storage space)
  • The Source Engine category has been moved into one subforum of General Discussion (mainly because nobody used it)
  • :jbcube:
  • More insignificant changes
My goals:
  • Grow this forum to be the biggest one out there
  • Add 200 advertisements to every page to maximize :money: $$ PROFIT $$ :money:
  • Steal all of your personal information, even your birth certificate
  • Have fun
^^^Some of those weren't meant sincerely.

After every forum migration, there will be issues. If you have any suggestions or find bugs, post them here.
If you have a problem with me running this website, PM me so I know who to IP ban and report to their ISP.
lmao.ovh site admin
:anglerfishie: :syzzlackorian: :anglerfishie: :syzzlackorian: :anglerfishie: :syzzlackorian: :anglerfishie:
anglerfishie channel owner
JASG actor
NoCaps
Steam: nocapss

Re: [UPDATE] Forum Ownership Change

Post by NoCaps »

bart wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:44 pm The Source Engine category has been moved into one subforum of General Discussion (mainly because nobody used it)
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (5.1 KiB) Viewed 29 times