Suggestions Thread

Rules & announcements for the forum. Must read!
bart
Site Admin
Steam: notbartyt

Re: Suggestions Thread

Post by bart »

You should probably fix the background, it's outrageous. :x
The site background should be #FFFFFF while it is #F5F7FA and the background shouldn't loop on Y.
Attachments
The broken background.
The broken background.
fucked.png (236.67 KiB) Viewed 733 times
lmao.ovh site admin
:anglerfishie: :syzzlackorian: :anglerfishie: :syzzlackorian: :anglerfishie: :syzzlackorian: :anglerfishie:
anglerfishie channel owner
JASG actor
NoCaps
Steam: nocapss

Re: Suggestions Thread

Post by NoCaps »

bart wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 12:17 am You should probably fix the background, it's outrageous. :x
The site background should be #FFFFFF while it is #F5F7FA and the background shouldn't loop on Y.
Will work on it! [jbguy]
I ripped the site background from an old archive of JBMod.com but I'm just noticing that in the latest version, Snakez changed it to a cooler new version that tiles properly so I'm gonna steal that (sorry Snakez if you see this!) and put it in.
NoCaps

Re: [Suggestion] Background image fix

Post by NoCaps »

NoCaps wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:32 pm Will work on it! [jbguy]
I ripped the site background from an old archive of JBMod.com but I'm just noticing that in the latest version, Snakez changed it to a cooler new version that tiles properly so I'm gonna steal that (sorry Snakez if you see this!) and put it in.
Fixed!
D-113CR
Steam: 76561198219174052

[FEATURE REQUEST] Dark Mode

Post by D-113CR »

This might be a bit of a useless feature but I believe that a dark mode for the people out there with OLED screens and such would be a nice addition.
NoCaps

Re: [FEATURE REQUEST] Dark Mode

Post by NoCaps »

D-113CR wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:08 pm This might be a bit of a useless feature but I believe that a dark mode for the people out there with OLED screens and such would be a nice addition.
I mean I could do that but it's too much effort for a forum with like 10 users. If we get more I'll think about it.